Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Testimonials


Letter of Reference for Evi Blueth

2014 July 23

To Whom It May Concern:

Evi Blueth has worked with me for quite awhile. She has a gentle, open-minded approach to her craft. Evi has helped me through some personal issues and for as long as I have known her she has always kept her door open to me.

Evi has had me stay with her as respite and while I was doing so, she took me hiking, saying that nature is a great communicating tool as you feel at ease when it is just you and the trees and no one to judge.

I have also done arts & crafts with her, creating gifts for friends and loved ones that they have since cherished.

Evi’s smile, her soft manner and easy-going personality, in my opinion, sets her far above the traditional counseling methods. I trust Evi Blueth to be able to help anyone in his or her time of need.

This letter of reference is a way to let whom it might interest that Evi Blueth is a kind, loving, gentle soul with whom I would trust with my struggles and pains and with anyone else’s as well.

Sincerely,

Micheal Oswald


Barb Skagfjord I can most highly recommend this wonderful woman's ability and the outstanding support she gives to each and every client. You will be delighted with her high degree of professionalism. She is a treasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment