Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Testimonials and Reference Information

Bernhard & Henriette Schmeikal
2216-39 St. SE Calgary, AB T2B 1A7 403-248-9985



March 27th, 2014


To Whom It May Concern:

It is my pleasure to recommend Evi Blueth. During the months of February and March 2014, Evi has been a tremendous help to both my son and myself.  He had previously been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder.  We had tried for many years to get him help in Canada, but that has not been very successful.  It seemed Mexico was a better choice, however, that also proved to be very difficult, mainly because of the language barrier.  Evi was recommended by a friend and she proved invaluable as a resource and support to both my son and myself.  She has been able to develop a real connection with my son.  That was remarkable, because my son has issues with women because he suffered severe abusive situations in his marriage and one long-term relationship.  He even told me how relaxed he feels when he is with her.
She has been able to guide his thinking in a more productive way, and, although he still has a tremendously long way to go, there is at least a shimmer of hope on the horizon.  He feels more confident that he is able to manage his illness, he is not longer in complete denial, and he is working, along with Evi, on a long-term plan to wellness.
Evi approaches problems from different angles and often comes up with creative solutions. She is able to think outside the box, and has an open mind for uncommon solutions.   In complicated situation she has the talent to ask the right questions, address the problem, and assist in creating a solution.
I enthusiastically recommend Evi, and wish her the very best for the future.

Sincerely,

Henriette Schmeikal



You've given me hope and have me considering possibilities. Thank you! 
A.N.




No comments:

Post a Comment